Home is the place where we most often feel at peace. That's why many seniors prefer to remain at home as they grow older. At Interim HealthCare of Norton Shores, we make this possible. Our in home care in Muskegon, MI provides care and assistance for your loved one, whether they need medical care or daily companionship.
Types of In Home Care in Muskegon
Our team is dedicated to providing quality care for each of our patients. Our services are focused on helping your loved one retain their independence and level of comfort at home. We offer a wide range of home care services, including:
- Home health services. These skilled health services include infusion therapy, wound care, and physical therapy. We can bring some treatments and therapies directly into your loved one's home so they can avoid the stress of traveling to doctors' offices.
- Chronic disease care. We offer special care for individuals living with diabetes, COPD, and heart disease (CAD).
- Hospice care. We understand the fragility of emotions and health during this time for your family. We are here to provide comfort and care for your loved one, as well as emotional support to you and your family.
- Personal care and support. We have a team of compassionate caregivers who are happy to assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide companionship.
- Respite care. If you are a family caregiver, we understand the necessity of taking time off. Our caregivers are happy to step in for you and provide care while you are away.
At Interim HealthCare of Norton Shores, we fully vet our staff members, so you can feel comfortable working with them. We also take care to match your loved one with a compatible caregiver.
All our services are also flexible. Because our nurses and caregivers boast a 24/7 availability, we can meet your loved one's unique schedule, whether they need daily care or a bi-weekly visit.
Get Started with Interim HealthCare of Norton Shores
If you are ready to explore your loved one's home care options, contact us and schedule your no-obligation, in-home evaluation today! We are happy to meet with both of you to discuss a custom care plan.
Interim HealthCare of Norton Shores is your locally owned and operated senior care agency. We are privileged to provide quality care and support to our neighbors in Muskegon and the surrounding communities, including Holland, Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Allendale, Coopersville, and Whitehall. For more information about our in home care services, call us today at (231) 629-4219.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT HOME CARE & Hospice SERVICES AVAILABLE on the Lakeshore
Home Care (Non-Medical): (231) 629-4219 |Hospice: (616) 229-0004
Skilled (licensed) Care at Home: (616)719-2828 | Staffing: (616)219-0010