NOW HIRING IN GRAND RAPIDS & WEST MICHIGAN
In Home Care in Grand Rapids
Allowing your loved one to age in place can keep them calm and comfortable. At Interim HealthCare of West Michigan, we offer a wide range of in home care services in the Grand Rapids, MI area. Whether you are considering skilled medical care or companionship for your loved one, we can create a custom care plan to meet their needs.
Types of In Home Care in Grand Rapids
Interim HealthCare of West Michigan has been serving the local area since 1966. Over the years, we have expanded our offerings to include many types of in home care, including:
- Home health care. This category encompasses infusion therapy (administering via IV), physical, occupational, and speech therapy, and wound care. Also called skilled home health, these services are provided by health care professionals.
- Hospice care. We strive to give your loved one the quality of life they deserve with our hospice services. We focus on the emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of your loved one and your family during this trying time.
- Personal care and support. If your loved one needs assistance with daily tasks, this type of care is perfect. Our caregivers can assist with meal preparation, light housekeeping, and transportation for appointments or errands.
- Chronic disease care. We have the ability to provide in home care for individuals living with COPD, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Respite care. If you are a family caregiver, you spend hours of your time caring for your loved one, often without breaks. Taking time off is necessary for your health and well-being. Our caregivers are happy to step in and give you the respite you need.
With our team of professional nurses, therapists, and caregivers, you can trust that your loved one will receive the exact care they need. We create a personalized care plan for each individual, ensuring their needs are being met each day.
Get Started with Interim HealthCare of West Michigan
To get started with our in home care services, contact us and schedule your free in-home evaluation today! We are happy to meet with you and your loved one, assess their needs, and answer any questions you may have. We want to provide the best care for your loved one, and our in-home evaluation helps us determine how we can give them the care they need.
Need compassionate care for your loved one? Call us at (616) 575-0216 for more information about our in home care services in Grand Rapids and the surrounding communities, including Wyoming, Kentwood, Rockford, Ada Township, Forest Hills, Walker, Hudsonville, Byron Center, Grandville, and Comstock Park.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT HOME CARE SERVICES IN Grand Rapids & WEST MICHIGAN
Home Care (Non-Medical): (616) 575-0216 | Hospice: (616) 229-0004
Skilled (licensed) Care at Home: (616)719-2928 | Staffing: (616)219-0010