Skilled Care at Home
At Interim HealthCare of the San Gabriel Valley we provide a wide range of skilled in-home care.
Skilled Home Care Services in California are typically less expensive and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility.
According to national surveys, it’s what most people say they would choose if they needed additional help. Wouldn’t you? Whether in need of Nursing, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care or other in-home care, our clients can remain in the comfort of their home while they are recovering from a hospital stay or injury.
Through our trained health care professionals, Interim HealthCare provides a variety of in-home healthcare services to those who wish to live independently in La Verne and anywhere in the San Gabriel Valley or San Bernardino. We work directly with you, your family and often a team of other health care professionals to make sure your needs are met.
Silled Care at Home - Services in the San Gabriel Valley Include...
- In-home Nursing
- Health Assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and tele-monitoring
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- A High Risk Team dedicated to reducing ER visits & Hospital re-admissions
- Ostomy/colostomy management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- IV management
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Chronic Disease Management for patients living with CHF, COPD, CAD & Diabetes
- Infusion Therapy
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Speech Therapy - specialized treatment for those with Dementia / Alzheimer's
Interim HealthCare has been in business around the nation since 1966. We are trusted by physicians as a highly respected leader of elder home care services, we bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the community. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now
For more information, follow these links