Long Term Care Insurance
Long Term Care Insurance covers the cost of Home Care in the Yuba City Area...
Long Term and Short Term Care Policy benefits are typically triggered when the following care is needed:
Assistance with Activates of Daily Living (ADL's)
Supervision for a deterioration or loss in intellectual capacity
**Benefits vary between companies and the long term care policy you bought.
- Other Cognitive Impairments
Interim HealthCare Personal Care and Support Services will assist and facilitate information and paper work the client and family will need to access their long term care benefit. Our standard process includes our staff:
- Initial benefit verification call to the Long Term Care Company
- Assisting in filling out and sending the Claim Form with back up documentation to the company
- Sending in weekly invoices and back up documentation of services to the company
- Waiver of elimination period (if available for hospice or respite care)
- Waiver of premium
Some companies Interim HealthCare Personal Care & Support Services has successfully worked with:
- Cal Pers
- Bankers Life & Casualty
- Jon Hancock
- Met lIfe
- Penn Treaty
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now