Our customers rely on Interim HealthCare to provide supplemental staff in order to:
- Meet the need during peaks in census
- Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out
- Provide clinical staff that you do not reguarly employ for projects and services
- Fill the gap for last minute call-offs
- Meet a short term need or cover for an extended leave of absence
- Cover for vacations and holidays
In addition, our customers rely on Interim HealthCare of Whiteville, NC to provide temporary to direct hire and direct hire sourcing services in order to:
- Reduce costs and staff time associated with full time hiring
- Improve employee selection results through a 13 week “try before you hire” program
Interim offers medical staffing services that range from extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts. Our nurses and other health care professionals in North Carolina are fully trained with a variety of skill sets. So whether you need an RN to fill the gap in a hospital in Cerro Gordo have an LPN out sick at a physician’s office in Fair Bluff or need coverage for a school nurse in Tabor City, you can rest assured that Interim can provide the healthcare staffing services you need anywhere in the Whiteville, NC area.
- Therapists- PT/OT/ST
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Personal Care Attendants (Sitters)
- Medical Clerical
- And a variety of Allied Healthcare Professionals
All staff are properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. Interim assumes all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now