Home Hospice Care in Wausau: Going Above and Beyond
Posted: 10/29/2019 11:05 AM by
Many people think hospice is about preparing for death and "the end." At Interim HealthCare of Wausau, we treat it as the opposite. Our home hospice care in Wausau, WI focuses on enhancing your loved one's final moments while providing comfort and support for your family. While you are going through this difficult time, lean on us to provide compassionate care for your loved one.
How Our Home Hospice Care Goes Above and Beyond
Our home hospice care provides exceptional services that go above and beyond typical hospice programs. Our team is dedicated to serving your loved one in any way possible, including the following specialty services:
- Bucket list fulfillment. Our team cares for each patient as an individual, and that often includes helping them realize their hopes, dreams, and goals. Hospice care does not mean life is over. We're here to encourage hope and happiness during this time.
- 24/7 availability. No matter when our services are needed, we will be there. We have RN staff who are available around the clock and volunteers who are available by appointment too.
Our dedicated hospice staff is here to serve your loved one with compassion and companionship. We believe life has value until the very last moment, and our team helps make this possible with our unique services and support. Some of the other ways we assist include:
- Pain and symptom management
- Personal care assistance
- Pharmacy consultations
- Massage therapy
- Assistance with medical equipment and supplies
- Coordinating assistance with physicians
- Counseling and therapy support
- Emotional, spiritual, and grief support
Because we know that each family has a unique situation and set of needs, we can offer hospice care at home, at a long-term care facility, or assisted living center. We'll be here to help your family through this difficult time.
About Our Home Hospice Care in Wausau
At Interim HealthCare of Wausau, our team focuses on the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each patient. We respect the wishes of you and your loved one, and can offer services as needed or requested.
This time can affect you, your loved one, and your family members in different ways. Know that you are not alone. Our hospice care includes emotional, grief, and spiritual support. We also have a bereavement program that provides ongoing support.
Call us today at (715) 842-7707 for more information about our home hospice care in Wausau, Stevens Point, Dorchester and Merrill.