Bringing Senior Care Home to Wausau
Posted: 2/27/2020 8:04 AM by
It's no secret that most seniors want to live in their homes as long as possible. But helping elderly relatives remain at home as they age isn't just a matter of heart; it's a matter of health, too. Senior care services from the trusted local experts at Interim HealthCare of Wausau help seniors in Wausau, Stevens Point, and Merrill, WI remain in the comfort and safety of their treasured homes by providing them with skilled support and top-quality healthcare.
Senior Care Services That Fit Your Needs
At Interim HealthCare of Wausau, we know that every senior's needs are a little bit different. That's why we offer senior care services that range from occasional assistance to intensive, round-the-clock care. Our services can be personalized as well based on each individual's circumstances so families in our community can get exactly the level of care they need.
Some of the senior care services we offer include:
- Personal care. Designed to help seniors maintain their independence by supporting them with the activities of daily living.
- Chronic disease management. Patients with diabetes, COPD, and more can avoid costly hospital visits but receiving skilled care at home from a qualified practitioner.
- Alzheimer's and dementia care. Monitoring and medication management can help patients with chronic memory loss continue living in the familiarity of their own homes.
- Respite care. Partnering with a professional healthcare provider can help family caregivers to find a healthy balance while providing their loved ones with exceptional care.
- Physical therapy. Recovering from a heart attack, stroke, or operation is easier and often faster when therapy takes place in the comfort and privacy of the patient's home.
- Hospice care. Terminally ill patients and their families can find support in the hands of a compassionate home care provider who will help tend to your family's needs through a holistic mind, body, and soul approach.
While our services may differ from one household to another, one thing always remains the same: our commitment to providing dignified, top-quality care. So whether your loved one needs a little extra help from time to time or regular in-home medical care, you can count on the team at Interim HealthCare of Wausau to provide it with compassion and respect.
Call us today at (715) 842-7707 to learn more about all our senior care services in Wausau and book a free, in-home assessment.