Caring Touch Hospice Programs
At Interim Healthcare and Hospice of the Twin Cities we are dedicated to ensuring that you and your family are provided with the utmost care.
Our team has decades of combined experience in providing hospice care and feel that this experience resonates in the care we provide to you and your family.
Hospice is not about giving up, it is about living a good quality of life with comfort, care and compassion. Let us help you and your family have peace of mind.
Our hospice programs are designed to maximize the comfort and well being of our clients. Below you will find the programs we offer and why they are beneficial.
Hospice Programs Include:
- Slow, gentle approach to promote relaxation
- Increases comfort in joints
- Reduces muscle tension
- Increases flexibility and improves circulation
- Reduces anxiety
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Promotes comfort and companionship
- Decreases feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Encourages activity and memory recall
- Decreases physical symptoms such as pain and agitation
- Regulates breathing patterns and decreases heart rate
- Promotes personal expression
- Reduces anxiety and restlessness
- Increases feelings of closeness and intimacy
- Supports spiritual beliefs and practices
To schedule your No-Obligation in-home hospice evaluation in the Twin Cities region, fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon. Or, call our office at (651) 917-3634
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now