How can I apply for a job with Interim?
What's the process of being hired at Interim HealthCare?
The process includes:
- Fill out and complete job application
- Verify licensure, certification or registration
- Review resume/work history, prior/current references
- Complete skills checklist (specific to the area of potential assignment)
- Successfully complete skill evaluation/s (specific to skill area)
- Present CPR, ACLS, etc., as appropriate
- Review mandatory OSHA and JCAHO material
- Complete Interim HealthCare's general orientation
- Complete customer-specific orientation