How can I apply for a job with Interim?
Visit our Careers site
. We're hiring HHAs, CNAs, LPNs and RNs.
See what our field staff has to say about their experience working at Interim: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQJFBrWCtHhmC7PF0YW2suDDvMeqJnZPJ
What's the process of being hired at Interim HealthCare?
Interim HealthCare of the Treasure Coast provides the most efficient hiring process. The process includes:
- Completion of application
- Verification of licensure, certification or registration
- Review of resume/work history, prior/current references
- Completion skills checklist (specific to the area of potential assignment)
- Successful completion of skill evaluation/s (specific to skill area)
- Presentation of CPR, ACLS, etc., as appropriate
- Review of mandatory OSHA and JCAHO material
- Completion of Interim HealthCare's general orientation
- Completion of customer-specific orientation