We can meet your medical staffing needs and help:
- Fill the gap for last minute call-offs
- Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out
- Meet staffing needs during census peaks
- Cover for vacations and holidays
- Provide clinical staff they do not currently employ for projects and services
- Meet a short term staffing need or cover for an extended leave of absence
We are trusted by hospitals, nursing homes and health care facilities to provide temporary and direct hire sourcing services that reduce costs and staff time associated with full time hiring. We improve employee selection results through a 13 week “try before you hire” program.
- Therapists- PT/OT/ST
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Medical Clerical
- A variety of Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Personal Care Attendants (Sitters)
Our medical staffing services range from extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts. Our nurses and health care professionals are fully trained with a variety of skill sets, properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. We assume all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.
License # 20567096 - Palm Beach County
License # 299994056 - Martin, St Lucie, Indian River & Okeechobee counties
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now
For more information, follow these links