Home Healthcare in San Joaquin Valley, CA
At Interim HealthCare of Stockton, we provide a wide range of home health services.
Whether in need of Nursing, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care, Physical Therapy or other care, our clients can remain in the comfort of their home while they are recovering from a hospital stay or injury.
Home Health Services in California are typically less expensive and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility. ccording to national surveys, it’s what most people say they would choose if they needed additional help. Wouldn’t you?
Through our trained care professionals, Interim provides a variety of home health services to those who wish to live independently in Lodi, Stockton and throughout San Joaquin County. We work directly with you, your family and often a team of other health care professionals to make sure your needs are met.
Home Health Services in San Joaquin County Include...
Interim HealthCare has been in business in Central California since 1982 and around the nation since 1966. We are trusted by physicians across the country as a highly respected leader of elder home care services, we bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the community. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Chronic Disease Management for patients living with CHF, COPD, CAD & Diabetes
- Infusion Therapy
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy - specialized treatment for those with Dementia / Alzheimer's
- In-home Nursing
- Health Assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- A High Risk Team dedicated to reducing ER visits & Hospital re-admissions
- Ostomy/colostomy management
- IV management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
When it matters most, count on us!
To learn more about home health services in Stockton, Lockford, Lodi and throughout San Joaquin County, Fill out the "Need Help at Home" form on this page and we will contact you soon. Or call our office
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now