When It Matters Most, Count On Us
Interim HealthCare offers home health care services to patients in the comfort and convenience of home. Services are available from a one hour visit to 24-hours a day. Studies show that people recover more quickly and have a higher quality of life when they are able to remain at home. Here at Interim, we do everything possible to support you in meeting that goal.
Interim HealthCare is committed to providing quality specialized care on an individual basis to meet your needs and those of your loved ones. From high tech skilled nursing care to home health aides, companion services and everything in between, you can trust that with our patient/family centered approach to care, our goal is to help you meet your goal.
Every Home Care professional is licensed, registered, and/or certified. Under the direction of your physician, and the supervision of registered nurses, experienced and caring health care professionals provide a wide range of services that include:
- Skilled Nursing Care: Specially trained skilled nurses who provide care to patients requiring specialized nursing care such as ventilator, G-Tube, Trach or infusion from 1 to 24 hours a day for any length of time, long or short term. Pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Home Health Aides: Under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse, our Indiana State Certified Home Health Aides provide hands on personal care. From minimal assistance to total assistance in bathing, toileting, ambulation, dressing and oral care, along with fall prevention, safety measures, meal preparation, light housekeeping and medication reminders, these services are available from 1 to 24 hours daily, depending on your individual needs.
- Homemakers/Companions: Our homemakers provide all kinds of assistance in the home to help you maintain your optimum level of independence in a safe and clean environment. Duties include light housekeeping, (kitchen and bathroom cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, laundry) meal preparation, errands, grocery shopping and escorting to appointments as well as socialization.
- Home Infusion Therapy: Skilled nurses who are experienced in administering IV medications including antibiotics and chemotherapy as well as fluids and electrolytes.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: Specially trained licensed therapists who provide care and teaching to help you increase your strength and flexibility to achieve optimum mobility and functioning in your daily life.
- Wound and Ostomy Care: Skilled nurses who, under the direction of your physician, provide specialized care and management of wounds and ostomies.