We Staff in Hospice, Nursing Home, Assisted Daily Living, and Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout the state of Delaware
Our customers rely on Interim HealthCare of Delaware to provide supplemental staff in order to:
- Meet the need during peaks in census
- Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out
- Provide clinical staff that they do not currently employ for projects and services
- Fill the gap for last minute call-offs
- Meet a short term need or cover for an extended leave of absence
- Cover for vacations and holidays
In addition, our customers rely on our home healthcare agency to provide temporary to direct hire and direct hire sourcing services in order to:
- Reduce costs and staff time associated with full time hiring
- Improve employee selection results through a 13 week “try before you hire” program
From extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts, Interim HealthCare of Delaware employs nurses and other health care professionals with a variety of different skill sets. So whether you need a nurse to fill the gap in a high specialty unit within a hospital, physician office, school nursing, long term care facility, or clinic, Interim provides the staff you need.
Interim HealthCare of Delaware employs:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
All staff are properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. Interim assumes all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.
Read more about caregiver qualifications for employment here.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now