As your loved ones age, more challenges can arise, such as mobility issues or recovering from an illness. Many seniors prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home, but how can they receive the care they need at home? At Interim HealthCare of San Diego, we provide both medical and non-medical in home care for seniors in San Diego, CA. We bring quality care into the home so your loved one can remain comfortable in a familiar setting.
Types of In Home Care in San Diego
We are committed to serving our community with comprehensive and quality services. Each of our clients is treated as a unique individual with specific needs and preferences. Our professional staff of nurses and caregivers are available to provide the following services:
- Chronic disease care: If your loved one is living with congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or diabetes, we have services that can help them manage their disease at home. We provide assistance with medications and treatments, but also strive to educate your loved one about warning signs and symptoms.
- Home health services: We provide many health care services in the home, including infusion therapy, physical therapy, and wound care. These services can provide aid to seniors who are recovering from a hospital stay or have a medical condition that needs specific attention.
- Palliative care: We have a non-hospice palliative care program that can be started at any time during your loved one's illness. We help them manage their condition and treatments for improved relief and strength.
- Personal care and support: Aside from medical care, many seniors simply need a helping hand around the house. Our caregivers can provide this type of daily assistance with housekeeping and personal care in addition to companionship.
Get Started with Interim HealthCare of San Diego
If you are considering in home care for your loved one, feel free to contact us with your questions. We are here to serve you and your loved one and help create a customized care plan that works for them. To get started, you can schedule a complimentary in-home evaluation. This is our opportunity to get a sense of your loved one's needs so we can ensure they receive the best care possible.
To learn more about our in home care in San Diego and San Diego County, call us today at (858) 576-9501.
LEARN ABOUT IN HOME CARE IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY
* Interim HealthCare does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits of any of its programs and activities or in employment therein. Regional Center Clients-Department of Developmental Services website: www.dds.ca.gov/complaints Phone: 916-654-1987