Interim HealthCare of San Diego County is a full service home care agency.
If you or a loved one needs help for a short time after a hospital stay or if you need long term care to help with some of the tasks of daily living, you can count on us to provide professional home healthcare services anywhere in San Diego County. Our services include Non-Medical Senior Care, Skilled Home Healthcare, Care for Patients with Chronic Disease, Palliative Care and much more. We’re ready to listen to what you need and talk with you about the many home care services we can provide. Our mission is to improve people’s lives and that is what we do every day.
We understand how important it is to have someone you can depend on when you or someone you love wants to stay at home to maintain the highest level of health and independence. If you are looking for people you can trust, please call us first.
In Home Care in San Diego
Do you need help keeping the symptoms of a chronic illness in check? Or do you have an elderly loved one who's struggling with the ups and downs of getting older? If so, we may be able to help. Interim HealthCare of San Diego is a full-service in home care provider, working day and night to help individuals overcome different physical and mental obstacles right at home.
Our In Home Care Services in San Diego
We provide several types of home care to preserve the long-term health and comfort of our clients. We're here to listen to you and your loved ones to determine how our services can benefit you. Depending on your needs, or the needs of your loved one, we'll draw up a care plan that may include one of the following options:
- Chronic Disease Care: Many Americans live with some type of chronic illness, with 92% of seniors reporting at least one. Our care professionals can help monitor your treatment and symptoms, and provide the information and tools you need to stay healthy.
- Home Health Care: This health care service includes medical treatments that people require when they get home from a hospital stay. We provide long-term and short-term services to help our clients heal safely in their homes and on their schedules.
- Non-hospice Palliative Care: From the moment you or someone you love receives a diagnosis, we can help manage some of the stress and discomfort. Our care professionals can coordinate with health care providers, listen to all our clients' concerns, and help them build strength and tolerance day by day.
- Personal Care: If you're a senior who just needs help managing daily chores, this care fits the bill. You can continue to enjoy the independence of living at home while our caregivers handle some of the trickier tasks.
Our in home care professionals in San Diego are dedicated to the comfort, well-being, and confidence of our clients and their families. In addition to physical assistance, we also support our clients by educating them about their conditions, checking up on their treatments and progress, and reminding them how much they have to offer the world every day.
Our care professionals are available at any hour, every day of the year. Call Interim HealthCare of San Diego today at (858) 576-9501 to hear more about our in home care services available in San Diego, CA.
LEARN ABOUT HOME CARE SERVICES IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY
* Interim HealthCare does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits of any of its programs and activities or in employment therein. Regional Center Clients-Department of Developmental Services website: www.dds.ca.gov/complaints Phone: 916-654-1987