Interim HealthCare of San Angelo is made up of professionals who address the medical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of the patient and loved ones. We help our patients and their families live with hope.
We service the following counties:
Coke | Concho | Crocket | Irion | Menard | Reagan | Runnels | Sterling | Sutton | Tom Green
Trusted Hospice Care in San Angelo
If you are searching for a trusted and well respected name for hospice care in the San Angelo area, Interim HealthCare Hospice of San Angelo is ready to help at a moment’s notice. With years of experience and consistently superior family satisfaction, we provide you and your loved one with compassionate and dignified services. We'll address the issues most important to you and some you may not have even thought of yet.
We know the final stage of life is a poignant and emotional time and our team of professional nurses, social workers, therapists, and aides are here to provide as much or as little support as you are comfortable with. Our hospice care provides support in all areas of life, including medical, emotional, spiritual, and mental.
Our greatest goal is to provide comfort and peace of mind to our patients and their families. We want to help create an environment that is pain and worry free so you and your loved one can enjoy each other’s company, in these final days. It’s possible that some of your greatest and most cherished memories are still ahead and we’d like to facilitate that. What will soon be amazingly clear is how precious the simple moments are. Our job is to relieve pain and stress so you can soak in every one.
A Myriad of Hospice Care Services
Interim HealthCare Hospice of San Angelo provides a variety of services including but not limited to:
- 24/7 on call nursing assistance. We realize that questions or concerns may crop up at any time. You can rest easy, knowing we always have someone on call, ready to talk to you, and, if necessary, come out to assist.
- Pain/Symptom management. Our team will educate you and your family on options of care related to your life-limiting illness.
- Caring and dignified bathing and bathroom assistance. This is often one of the most delicate subjects for families to navigate with their loved ones. Many aging parents, for example, might be utterly distraught at having their son or daughter assist them with these tasks. The good news is that our aides and nurses are completely trained for this exact scenario and are expert in setting patients at ease immediately. In most cases, you’ll find your parent might actually prefer help from one of our aides. Having that stress removed in turn helps them to relax and provides more opportunity for quality time together for your family anyway.
- Counseling services are provided by licensed social workers who will help with community resources. Our chaplains are available to provide spiritual support and guidance.
- Therapy. Contrary to what some may think, entering hospice care does not mean “giving up.” Knowing that your time is limited, doesn’t mean there aren’t some things you can still do to retain certain abilities as long as possible. Interim HealthCare of San Angelo offers therapy services such as physical and speech therapy.
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director. Your loved one’s medical care will be carefully overseen by our hospice care physician and/or medical director.
- Direct billing with Medicare/Medicaid/Private Insurance. Our services are fully covered. You won’t have to stress about money at an important time like this.
Our Hospice Care Service Area
Interim HealthCare Hospice of San Angelo provides hospice care services to families in:
- San Angelo
- Sterling City
- And the surrounding area
If you have more questions about our hospice care in the San Angelo area, please call us at (325) 944-9800. We are ready to step in and help at a moment’s notice.
Make a Payment
Join Our Team
Use our App to learn about Interim Home Health & Hospice, see photos of our facility, and make a secure referral!
Check out our new commercial
Check out tips from Dr. Roffers
Contact Us Today!
3280 Sherwood way
Lisa Brown, RN | General Manager
San Angelo TX, 76901
P 325.944.9800 ext. 2662
Laura Carrol, RN | DHCS
P 325.944.9800 ext. 2663