All staff are properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. Interim assumes all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.
From extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts, Interim employs nurses and other health care professionals with a variety of different skill sets. So whether you need a nurse to fill the gap in a high specialty unit within a hospital, physician office, school nursing, long term care facility, or clinic, Interim provides the staff you need.
In addition, our customers rely on Interim HealthCare to provide temporary to direct hire and direct hire sourcing services in order to:
- Reduce costs and staff time associated with full time hiring
- Improve employee selection results through a 13 week “try before you hire” program
- Therapists- PT/OT/ST
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Personal Care Attendants (Sitters)
- Medical Clerical
- And a variety of Allied Healthcare Professionals