Free Senior Resource Guide Download!
This very comprehensive resource guide was created to help you with the often overwhelming responsibilities of caring for an aging loved one. It flows in a specific order to walk you step by step through the assessment, risk analysis and then care process.
- Medication Management Guide (Page 22-25)
- Isolation and Loneliness: A silent but dangerous threat (Page 26-28)
- Nutrition Tips For Your Aging Loved One (Page 29-30)
- Home Health, Home Care, Hospice….What’s the Difference? (Page 31-33)
- How do you pay for care? (Page 34-38)
- Dementia and the GEMS State Model: Are you a Sapphire or Ruby? (Page 39-40)
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resources and Assessment Tools (Page 41-87)
- Salt Lake County Senior Center Details (Page 88-100)
- Salt Lake County 55 Plus Book (Page 101-262)