Supportive Services is Interim Healthcare Hospice’s palliative care program. Unlike hospice, Supportive Services can be received along with curative treatments and is offered as an extra layer of support with all other treatment options chosen by the patient.
- Is a specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses
- Focuses on providing relief from symptoms, pain, and stress of a serious illness - whatever the diagnosis
- Help avoid unnecessary testing and hospital visits.
- Helps you carry on with your daily life, helps you better understand your condition, and helps you receive the best possible quality of life.
- Works with your doctor to provide an extra layer of support for you and your family
Key services offered include: care coordination, 24/ Support, Pain and Symptom Management, Advanced Care Planning, Caregiver Support and Education, and Social and Spiritual Support for Patients and Caregivers.
Our program helps people define for themselves what quality and wellness mean while living with chronic serious illness.
We are concerned with the whole person – what maters to them and gives their lives meaning, value and beauty.
To find out more please call: 855-230-4161.