For medical staffing services on the Island of Oahu, hospitals, nursing homes and other health care facilities know that they can turn to Interim HealthCare. Our Honolulu & Oahu medical staffing solutions can help you to…
- Provide clinical staff that they do not currently employ for projects and services
- Cover for vacations and holidays
- Fill the gap for last minute call-offs
- Meet a short term staffing need or cover for an extended leave of absence
- Meet staffing needs during census peaks
- Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out
Interim offers medical staffing services that range from extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts. Our nurses and other health care professionals are fully trained with a variety of skill sets. So whether you need an RN to fill the gap in a hospital in Honolulu, have an LPN out sick at a physician’s office or need coverage for a school nurse, you can rest assured that Interim can provide the healthcare staffing services you need anywhere on Oahu.
In addition, healthcare providers rely on Interim HealthCare of Honolulu to provide direct hire and temporary sourcing services that can: Reduce costs and staff time associated with full time hiring and Improve employee selection results through our 13 week “try before you hire” program.
All staff are properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. Interim assumes all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.
- See more at: http://www.interimhealthcare.com/cms/getdoc/d060e9e0-2126-4fcd-8807-ad9b42571598/Health-Care-Staffing.aspx#sthash.Suydc4bx.dpuf