What is Hospice Care?
The role of Interim HealthCare Newport News Regional Hospice Team is to support our patients and families as they approach the end of their life.
We help them understand the choices open to them and work to support them in their decisions. We provide personalized care, coordinating the services that will make them safe and comfortable.
The Newport News Regional Hospice Care program provides a full range of services, delivered by highly qualified professionals who share the same commitment to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of clients and those who love and care for them.
Hospice Care Services include:
During this time when you will have so many questions, let us be there to answer them for you.
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director
- Hospice Aides for Personal Care
- Medical Social Work and Pastoral Care
- Therapists and Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies"
- Education & Training for Caregivers
- Respite or Inpatient Care if needed-
- Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention - eligibility required
- Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death
To request information about hospice care at home in York, Gloucester or St. James City County, call our Newport News office at (757) 873-3313 or fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now