Home Health Services | Newport News & Surrounding Area
At Interim HealthCare of Newport News, Virginia, we provide a wide range of home health services.
Whether in need of Skilled Nursing, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care, Physical Therapy or other home healthcare services, our clients can remain in the comfort of their home while they are recovering from a hospital stay or Injury in York, Gloucester or James City County.
Home healthcare is typically less expensive and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility.
According to national surveys, most people say they would choose home care if they needed additional help. Wouldn’t you?
Through our trained health care professionals, Interim HealthCare of Newport News provides a variety of home health services. We work directly with you, your family and often a team of other health care professionals to make sure your needs are met.
Home Health Services Include:
- In-home Nursing
- Health Assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- A High Risk Team dedicated to reducing ER visits & Hospital re-admissions
- Ostomy/colostomy management
- IV management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Chronic Disease Management for patients living with CHF, COPD, CAD & Diabetes
- Infusion Therapy
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy - specialized treatment for those with Dementia / Alzheimers
Interim HealthCare has been in business around the nation since 1966 and in the Virginia since 1991. Interim is trusted by physicians across the country as a highly respected leader of elder home care services, we bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the community. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.
To request information about skilled in-home healthcare services in Newport News, Hampton or Williamsburg, or to schedule a no obligation in-home care evaluation, call our office at (757) 873-3313 or fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now
For more information, follow these links