Caregivers in the Sevierville Area Focus on HomeLife Enrichment
Posted: 3/30/2021 10:27 AM by
Taking care of a loved one, whether it's an elderly parent or your partner, can present more challenges than you ever expected. If you need support to help a loved one live more safely, happily, and fully, our caregivers in Sevierville, TN can help.
What Our Caregivers in Sevierville Can Do for Your Loved One
It's hard enough to admit when a loved one needs help to remain in their home or to heal safely from an injury. It's even harder to accept that you can't do it all yourself. At Interim HealthCare of East Tennessee, we can improve your loved one's quality of life in several ways, whatever obstacles they face.
All our caregivers in Sevierville are committed to our HomeLife Enrichment® standard of care. As part of this approach, they can address the following needs:
- Cognitive - Staying mentally active is essential to prevent or slow the pace of cognitive decline. We can help your loved one stay alert with fun and mentally engaging activities.
- Physical - Whether your loved one needs help with chores or physical support as they walk, bathe, and dress, our caregivers will be there. Our team can also assist with medication regimens, dietary plans, and exercises that have been prescribed by your loved one's doctor.
- Spiritual - It can be hard to find joy in everyday life when you're struggling with health issues or certain parts of getting older. We can look for activities and media that align with your relative's hopes, interests, and beliefs.
- Family - When someone you love is dealing with health problems or age-related concerns, it can be destabilizing for the whole family. We'll be there to answer any questions, address any fears, and let your family know what to expect.
Learn More About Home Care in the Sevierville Area
As fraught as this time may feel for your family, you're not alone in wanting the best for your relative. Our caregivers can provide private duty care, short-term home health care, and other services to make sure your loved one has everything they need.
Interim HealthCare of East Tennessee serves families all over the region, including:
- Jefferson City
- And throughout the surrounding areas
To learn more about our caregivers in Sevierville or to discuss your loved one's care needs, call (423) 587-8771 today.