Compassionate Home Hospice Care That Treats the Whole Person (And Provides Support For Your Family)
When time is limited, improving the quality of life for your loved one is essential. At Interim HealthCare, we take a patient-centered approach to hospice care, working with your loved one and your family to help you make the best decisions possible. We are proud to support patients and their families with hospice care not only in Mandeville, but across East Louisiana.
The Interim Hospice Care Program provides individual personalized care, coordinating the services that will make patient and family safe and comfortable. Our ultimate goal is to help each individual improve their quality of life through dedicated efforts ensuring care and compassion for our patient and their families.
To learn more, contact us via phone at (985) 234-0400 or by clicking the red box that says "contact us" to the right.
Interim Hospice Services may include...
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director
- Hospice Aides for Personal Care
- Medical Social Work and Pastoral Care
- Therapists and Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Education & Training for Caregivers
- Respite or Inpatient Care if needed-
- Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention - eligibility required
- Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death