Interim HealthCare has been a leader in home based services for almost 50 years, providing patients trustworthy caregivers with the necessary experience to care for you or your loved one. Why choose Interim HealthCare?
- A family-oriented care approach is utilized in order to maximize communication and understanding.
- An unmatched dedication to integrity and high quality of care means an enhanced level of service.
- Our employees are insured with general and professional liability in order to ease patient legal concerns.
- Interim is a locally owned company, which is why we have a vested interest in providing the most appropriate level of services based on the needs of the individual. We are also part of a national company that is highly invested in seeking better ways of caring for people on a more personal level. This gives you the maximum benefit and the most up-to-date innovations in home care.
- Our highly trained staff has the most up-to-date training in their field of expertise, giving you peace of mind.
- We have services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – giving you the help you need, when you need it the most.
Remember, if home care is recommended, it’s YOUR choice!
This service is available at these locations:
Amarillo | Austin | Brownfield | Bryan | Corpus Christi | Dallas | Granbury | Levelland | Lubbock | Midland | New Braunfels | Pampa | Plainview | San Antonio | Sherman | Waco
Clovis | Hobbs | Portales | Roswell
Other Services within Home Health
It is common knowledge that proper nutrition maximizes a person’s overall health status. This is particularly applicable to aging individuals who suffer from various chronic illnesses. It has been shown that depression, poor overall physical health, or loneliness can play a role in poor dietary habits. Those suffering from any of these conditions may neglect their nutritional needs, with the potential of poor nutrition leading to more serious medical conditions.
Medical Social Worker Services are available to assist patients and their loved ones adjust to their illness and help them access the available community resources.
Interim HealthCare is one of the most comprehensive staffing companies in the country. Selecting highly qualified caregivers and matching them to assignments requires experience and an understanding of key human resource policies and procedures.
Interim Healthcare provides a wide variety of treatment services that include suture removal, staples, care of drain, packing, changing wound dressings. Educating patients helps foster greater independence in regards to their wound care and reduce the risk of complications via education, monitoring and various care services.
Vacuum-Assisted Closure (VAC) is a sophisticated development of a typical surgical procedure that uses vacuum-assisted drainage in order to remove blood or other fluids from the wound or surgical site.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now