At Interim HealthCare, we understand that finding health care information and researching options for home care can be confusing. Health information is everywhere. People often get their health information from:
- Healthcare providers - don't be afraid to ask questions!!
- Friends and family members and their personal stories
- Media stories (newspapers, television and magazines)
- Health reference books
- Websites (such as www.interimhealthcare.com has significant resources)
- Patient educators
- Patient Advocates - ask us about Dr. Amy D'aprix
- And a variety of other sources.
Please remember to choose your information sources with care. Your friends and family may care about you but they are not always experts in healthcare. Make sure you are getting your information from a reputable source and contact your healthcare team so they can help you fully understand the information and make the best possible choices. To help you and your family as you undergo this process, we have compiled some useful links to organizations that provide valuable information about health related topics such as Cancer, Heart Disease, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Diabetes and Parkinson’s Disease.