Our Caregivers in Bensalem Focus on HomeLife Enrichment
Posted: 3/30/2021 3:30 PM by
Many people associate caregiving with dependence. They worry that their needs will be a burden on others, or that they'll lose their independence entirely. Thankfully, that isn't the case — especially if they find the right caregiver in Bensalem, PA.
If someone in your life requires in-home care to maintain their health, comfort, and well-being, we can help. At Interim HealthCare of Trevose, our caregivers can address your loved one's specific care needs while improving their life overall.
How Our Caregivers in Bensalem Can Enhance Daily Life
Our care professionals are committed to our HomeLife Enrichment® standard for in-home care. We don't simply want to make daily life easier for your loved one, but to enrich it in any way we can. To do that, our care team can provide the following forms of support:
- Mental engagement - The best way to maintain cognitive health or slow the progress of dementia is regular stimulation. Our caregivers can help keep your loved one's mind active by tapping into their interests.
- Physical aid - If your loved one has trouble with grocery shopping, bathing and grooming, meal preparation, and other day-to-day tasks, we can help. Our physical assistance ranges from doing household chores to helping clients follow through with medications, prescribed exercises, and a healthy diet. We'll also provide gentle support to promote their motor function.
- Uplifting activities - Our care professionals will create more joyful moments for your loved one based on their dreams, their aspirations, and the things that they enjoy. From music to movies to poetry to sports team, we'll help your loved one reengage with what they love.
- Family guidance - We understand how difficult this time can be for families, so our caregivers will do all they can to put your mind at ease. Your family can rely on us to provide regular updates, address any concerns, and answer all your questions surrounding care.
Contact Interim HealthCare of Trevose Today
Through our care services, we strive to give more seniors in the local area the option to live where they choose and on their terms. Our team can provide comprehensive care for families in the following communities:
- Bucks County
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Contact Interim HealthCare of Trevose today at (215) 750-1772 to find out how our caregivers in Bensalem can help your loved one.