What is Hospice Care?
Our professionals have decades of hospice & palliative care-giving experience.
The role of the Interim Hospice & Palliative Care team in Kansas City is to provide care and services that support our patients and their families as they encounter struggles in their health. We help patients and families understand the choices they have in care, and which of our services would work best for their specific scenario.
The Interim HealthCare of Kansas City Regional Hospice Care Program provides individual personalized care, coordinating the services that will make patient and family safe and comfortable. Our ultimate goal is to help each individual improve their quality of life through dedicated efforts ensuring care and compassion for our patient and their families.
Hospice Care Services in the Kansas City 9 county metro area include...
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director
- Hospice Aides for Personal Care
- Medical Social Work and Pastoral Care
- "Tuck-In" Program
- "Graduate" Program
- Therapists and Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Education & Training for Caregivers
- Respite or Inpatient Care if needed-
- Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention - eligibility required
- Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death
During this time when you will have so many questions, let us be there to answer them for you.
To learn more about hospice care in the home in the Kansas City region, call our office at (913) 381-3100 or fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now