Intermittent visit care meets the care needs of most home care patients. Interim HealthCare has long practiced a philosophy of treat, train and discharge.
The InterPath system is an integrated system of treatment protocols and patient and family training materials to provide the immediate treatment needed and build the foundation for discharge to self-care through educating the patient and family. This supports a variety of care goals, including both economic and personal well-being goals, as well as good recovery and outcomes.
Interim HealthCare has the systems to manage the volume of activity that accompanies intermittent visit care.
- Recruiting enough caregivers in this time of an extreme caregiver shortage.
- Orienting caregivers in the clinical and service expectations of their roles.
- Scheduling to the mutual convenience of patients and caregivers.
- Supervising thousands of visits to assure quality care and good outcomes.
- Managing the information flow between caregivers, physicians, referrals sources and payors.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now