Nursing Care in Your Home - Hartford County, CT
Do you need a nurse to visit you at home?
Many of the services provided in hospitals, nursing facilites or physician's offices can be provided in the comfort of your home.
Interim HealthCare of Hartford, CT offers in-home nursing care with Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
Please contact us if you have questions about specific services.
A Interim HealthCare home nursing visit in Hartford County can help with the following...
- Health Assessments including blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Heart Failure Management Program
- Hip and Knee Rehabilitation Program
- glucose monitoring
- post operation monitoring and Tele-monitoring
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- Ostomy/colostomy teaching and management
- Cardiac Care and Tele-monitoring
- Diabetes Management Program
- COPD Program
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
- IV management
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
To request information about home nursing services in Hartford County, or to schedule a no obligation in-home care evaluation, call our office at (860) 677-0005, or simply fill out the form on this page and we will contact you soon.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now