Home Care Services in Greenville
Posted: 11/19/2018 10:28 AM by
At Interim HealthCare of the Upstate, we're here to help. Our home care options help families in Greenville, Spartanburg, Cherokee, Pickens, Oconee, and Anderson experience the highest level of health, independence, and quality of life in the place where they feel most comfortable — home.
Our Home Care Options
The home care services we offer in Greenville and the surrounding area include the following:
- Personal Care and Support - Even seemingly small tasks can pose a risk to your health, independence, and sense of self when you get older. Issues with meal preparation, grooming, or basic mobility can lead to poor nutrition, a loss of dignity, and isolation that can cause depression. To help our clients preserve their dignity and well-being, we're proud to offer personal care as part of our home care services in Greenville and the upstate of South Carolina.
- Home Health Services - With our home health services, you will receive the care you need to recover from an injury or operation at home. These home health care services are available for clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year in Greenville, Spartanburg, Cherokee, Pickens, Oconee, and Anderson Counties. They include wound care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, infusion therapy, skilled nursing, and other in-home care treatments. We develop and implement a personalized plan of care for each patient.
- Hospice - Hospice care helps our clients make the most of every day, giving them the opportunity to spend quality time with the ones they love. Our role is to help you feel comfortable by managing your pain and symptoms, so you can focus on what's important, living your life to the fullest.
- Chronic Disease Management - Millions of Americans live with at least one chronic illness, such as coronary artery or pulmonary disease, heart failure, or diabetes. With this service, we strive to help clients manage their condition and enjoy a better quality of life.
- Medical Staffing - We're proud to help nursing homes, independent living facilities, and other care providers in Greenville that need medical staffing support. Our highly trained CNAs, Nurses, HHAs, and other care professionals are available for extended blocked contract positions, per diem shifts, and other coverage.
- ActiveCare - Our ActiveCare service, also known as palliative care, is geared toward relieving the pain, stress, and symptoms of a serious illness for clients at all stages of a disease. The goal is to help our clients and their families experience a greater quality of life, whatever their illness or prognosis.
- TeleHealth - Healthcare technology can empower you to manage your condition, oversee your medications, and more. Our home care professionals in Greenville can provide you with a vital signs monitor to give you greater understanding and control over your condition.
To learn more about any of our home care offerings in the Greenville area, call us (864) 627-1200 or (800) 439-4590.