About Interim HealthCare & Hospice of The Upstate
We are proud of the quality home care and support that we provide to people in need, each and every day.
Interim HealthCare of the Upstate serves 6 counties: Cherokee, Spartanburg, Greenville, Pickens, Anderson and Oconee.
With decades of experience, our team of experts can help you deal with the complexity of caring for people as they age. We can also assist those who just need need a little extra help at home.
At Interim HealthCare, We have made it our mission to provide exceptional home care to those in the Upstate of South Carolina for over thirty years. They are dedicated to running Interim with compassion and understanding for families requiring help at home.
Providing home care, home health and hospice services in Greenville and The Upstate since 1979
Interim HealthCare of Greenville is proud to be CHAP Certified. We also have a Certified Senior Advisor on staff. This certification gives our staff the advanced knowledge and practical tools to serve seniors at the highest level possible.
Interim HealthCare® is the nation's leading home care and medical staffing company. Founded in 1966, there are more than 300 independently owned franchise locations nationwide.
Our services are delivered in your home and are centered on you and your individual needs. Every day we help people just like you. Our caring staff are ready to listen to you, help determine your specific needs and explain the services that we can provide. If you are looking for people you can trust, please call us first.
To our patients, we promise to
- Enrich your life with every interaction
- Respect and honor all health care choices
- Treat you and your loved ones with dignity and respect
- Offer services with utmost integrity consistent with all applicable regulations
- Achieve excellence in client service, satisfaction and outcomes
- Provide patient and family-centered care, communicating clearly with all involved.
- Celebrate with you and your caregivers regarding the accomplishment of goals
To our referral sources. we promise to
- Commence care within 24-48 hours of the referral or the physician-ordered start of care
- Be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of care
- Be available for service consultations with patients regarding home health, hospice or personal care services
- Coordinate care and services with other members of the provider team
To schedule your No-Obligation in-home evaluation, or to learn more about home healthcare, non-medical home care or hospice services in Greenville and throughout the Upstate, call our office. If you prefer, fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.
Senior Care (866) 841-0445
Home Health (800) 439-4590
Hospice (800) 758-4966
For more information, follow these links