If you're considering in home care for your loved one, you'll want to find the care provider who will meet all their needs. At Interim HealthCare of Franklin, we strive to provide quality care and improve the lives of seniors in the Franklin, PA area each and every day. We proudly offer a wide range of medical and non-medical home care services to assist your loved one.
Types of In Home Care in Franklin
At Interim HealthCare of Franklin, we understand that each individual has unique needs and preferences when it comes to in home care. That's why we keep our care plans customizable and flexible. Each of our clients receives a completely personalized care plan that meets their unique needs. Our nurses and caregivers also offer 24/7 availability so we can meet your loved one's schedule as well.
If your loved one is recovering from an illness or is living with a chronic disease, we have a variety of health-related services available to them. Our in home health care includes:
- Infusion therapy. This involves the administering of medications and drugs via IV.
- Wound care. Our nurses can provide care for incontinence, dermal ulcers, and other complex skin conditions.
- Physical therapy. If your loved one has recently suffered a stroke or fall, physical therapy can greatly aid in their recovery.
- Nursing. We offer private duty nursing care, which can include care for chronic illnesses, pain management, and palliative care.
Not all seniors require medical care, which is why we also provide an array of non-medical services, including:
- Alzheimer's and dementia care. We have caregivers who are experienced in working with these diseases and can help your loved one with medication reminders, personal care, and creating a safe and calm environment.
- Personal care and support. If your loved one lives independently, they may need assistance with tasks around the home. Our caregivers can help with bathing and grooming, light housekeeping, errands, and meal preparation.
- Respite care. This service allows family caregivers to take breaks when needed. We can meet your schedule requirements and give you time for other obligations.
In home care is not just for seniors. Interim HealthCare of Franklin also provides pediatric care in the home, and these services can help children who have seizures or brain injuries, as well as premature infants.
Get Started with Interim HealthCare of Franklin
Get started on your loved one's in home care journey today by scheduling your no-obligation, in-home evaluation. Call us at (814) 670-0588 to learn more about our in home care for those in Franklin, Oil City, Tionesta, and Clarion.
LEARN ABOUT HOME CARE IN THE Franklin, PA REGION
NOW HIRING IN VENANGO, FOREST & CLARION COUNTIES, PENNSYLVANIA
CLICK TO SEE AVAILABLE JOBS