We improve people’s lives through non medical senior care
, respite and our healthcare facility staffing division
. Our mission is to improve people’s lives and that is what we do every day!
With a broad range of expertise, our trained professionals offer comprehensive home care services, senior care, and supportive services that are cost effective and tailored to the needs of residents who live in Fort Washington, Willow Grove, Conshohocken, Norristown, Lansdale and throughout Montgomery County. Whether you need help for a short time after you come home from the hospital or you're a senior and you need assistance in performing the tasks of daily living like bathing, grooming or meal preparation, Interim HealthCare is here for you and your family. We’re ready to listen, take care of your needs and discuss the many services and care we can provide.
In Home Care in Norristown
It's natural to want the best for your loved ones. For many seniors, "the best" means staying in their homes and enjoying their independence for as long as they can. This isn't an option for everyone, especially if they have complex medical needs, but at Interim HealthCare of Lower Montgomery County, we strive to empower people to age in place by providing in home care in Norristown and the surrounding communities.
Our In Home Care Offerings in Norristown
At Interim HealthCare of Lower Montgomery County, our in home care services for Norristown families include the following:
- Personal Care and Support - Through this non-medical in home care, we help seniors run errands and handle household chores.
- Respite Care - Many of the seniors we work with have already been receiving support from family members. We recognize how draining it can be to look after a loved one, so we offer Respite Care to provide some relief for family caregivers.
- Veteran and Spouse Care - We appreciate what veterans have sacrificed for our country and our community. That's why we offer discounted in home care services for people in Norristown who show us their Veteran's ID.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Alzheimer's disease affects millions of older Americans, and the symptoms can vary dramatically from person to person. We have caregivers with years of experience assisting people with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.
Flexible Scheduling to Fit Every Family
When you work with Interim HealthCare in Lower Montgomery County, you and your family will benefit from a dedicated team of experienced and empathetic caregivers who will treat your loved one with the compassion and respect they deserve. In addition, we do our best to accommodate Norristown families who use our in home care services by offering flexible care schedules. If your loved one needs a hand with the morning routine, or you'd feel more comfortable having someone check in at various points during the day, we can set up a care schedule that works for you and your family member.
We've been a part of this community for years, providing in home care in Norristown and the surrounding areas, including Willow Grove, Lansdale, King of Prussia, Ardmore. and Upper Dublin. To us, your family is our family. Ready to find out more about our in home care services? Call us today at (610) 400-8765.
* Interim HealthCare does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits of any of its programs and activities or in employment therein. PA EEOC webiste: https://www.workplacefairness.org/file_PA