About Our Caregiver Services in Norristown
Posted: 4/9/2019 4:56 PM by
When a loved one is struggling to care for themselves, it can be a difficult time for the entire family. Adult children often jump in and try to help as much as they can, but obligations to work, family, and other commitments can make it difficult to be there every time your parent needs you. That's where Interim HealthCare of Lower Montgomery County can help. Our caregiver services help families throughout the Norristown area find peace of mind.
At Interim HealthCare of Lower Montgomery County, our caregivers services cover a wide range of care needs so your family can have the coverage and support they need. Let's take a look at some of the ways we can help:
- Personal Care and Support. This type of caregiver service can help with everything from household assistance, to help running errands, to dignified assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming. With personal care and support services, your loved one can continue living safely at home and avoid the stress and expense of moving to assisted living.
- Respite Care. When a family member is the primary caregiver for a loved one, time away is essential. Self care cannot be neglected. Respite care services provide professional assistance so the primary caregiver can get away to take care of themselves, run essential errands, or just take an afternoon off.
- The Rose Program. This is a program unique to Interim HealthCare of Lower Montgomery County. With The Rose Program, we provide added assistance to seniors living in retirement homes or independently living facilities. This valuable assistance makes life easier for many seniors.
- Veteran and Spouse Care. If you are a senior who served in the military, you may be eligible for home care benefits through the V.A.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care. This specialized form of caregiver services provides assistance for those living with dementia. Our caregivers understand your special needs and concerns and are here to help.
Getting Started with Caregiver Services
It's easy to get started with caregiver services from Interim HealthCare of Lower Montgomery County. We are proud to be a trusted and reliable partner for families in Norristown, Upper Dublin, Willow Grove, King of Prussia, Lansdale, Ardmore, and the surrounding communities.
Call (610) 400-8765 today for more information about our caregiver services and how we can help your family in Norristown or Montgomery County.