At Interim HealthCare of Chicago, we understand how important it is to have someone you can depend on when you or a loved one wants to stay at home and maintain the highest level of health and independence.
We improve people’s lives through non medical personal care & support (private duty) and skilled in-home healthcare services. Our mission is to improve people’s lives and that is what we do every day!
With a broad range of expertise, our trained professionals offer comprehensive home care services that are cost effective and tailored to the needs of the individual client. Whether you need help for a short time after you come home from the hospital or you're a senior and you need assistance in performing the tasks of daily living like bathing, grooming or meal preparation,
Interim HealthCare is here for you and your family. We’re ready to listen, take care of your needs and discuss the many services and care we can provide. Additionally, Interim HealthCare has been a leader in providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and facilities in the Chicagoland area since 1975 through our Medical Staffing Services division.
In Home Care
Interim HealthCare of Chicago is a trusted name in home care, offering a wide range of services for families in Elmhurst, Alsip, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Park Ridge, and the surrounding IL communities. We want nothing more than to make life better for the people in our care, and to provide peace of mind for concerned loved ones. There are many reasons why local residents seek out in home care, and we're proud to offer personalized care options to meet many of these needs.
Our In Home Care Services
We have a large staff of caregivers and health care professionals with many specialties. We currently offer the following services for individuals in Elmhurst and the neighboring areas:
- Home Health Services: Receive the individual attention of a health care provider in the comfort of your home. Our home health care professionals carry out health assessments, wound care, IV therapy, nursing, and injections, among other treatments.
- Chronic Disease Care: Gain a greater sense of control over chronic conditions with the support of a medical professional. We provide oversight, education, and guidance for those living with diabetes, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other common conditions.
- Personal Care: Take the stress out of performing daily tasks. Our senior care includes non-medical help with routine activities including grooming, cooking, cleaning, and other chores.
- Physical Therapy: Regain your abilities after an operation or accident with home-based therapy. We offer physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy at home, so you can recover comfortably.
- Respite Care: Take a break from your duties as a family caregiver to recover and return to your role feeling refreshed. We'll take over for whatever time frame you need.
Every client benefits from a treatment plan based on their needs. These plans often include a combination of services to help you achieve the best outcomes for your health and continued independence.
Our exceptional staff can also step in to support local hospitals and medical practices in the Elmhurst area through our medical staffing service.
Take the Next Step to Better Health at Home
Whether you're interested in senior care on behalf of a loved one, or you require medical assistance to get back on your feet after an operation, we're here to listen to your concerns and make a plan. Call Interim HealthCare of Chicago today at (630) 359-6660 to find out how our in home care in Elmhurst can help you or your loved one.
When you call Interim HealthCare of Chicago, you will be greeted by an Interim HealthCare employee, regardless of the time of day that you call.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOME CARE & PRIVATE DUTY IN THE CHICAGO AREA