- Personal Care
- School Services
- Technology-Dependent (ventilators, bi-pap, c-pap, trachs, apnea monitors)
- Feeding Tubes
- Infusion Therapy
- Seizure Disorder and Epilepsy
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Early maternal-infant discharge
- Premature infant discharge
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Private Duty Nursing Services at Home and/or at School
Your Child Qualifies if: Has a tracheotomy and/or is ventilator-dependent, Receives continuous nutritional feeds through a G-tube or NG-tube, Receives intravenous nutrition, Is oxygen-dependent in conjunction with other medical needs, Has complex medical needs such as frequent seizures
- Private Duty Home Health Aide Services at Home and/or at School
Your child qualifies if: Needs assistance with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, toileting, feeding, etc., mobility assistance including walking and transferring (wheelchair, AFO's, etc), flight/elopement risk.
Many insurance plans and Medicaid pay for Pediatric private duty nursing services and Pediatric private home health aide services. We coordinate, get authorizations and bill directly to the insurance companies so you don't have too.