Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
Interim HealthCare of Coral Gables, FL has extensive experience in helping individuals and their families live with Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia. We can customize a program that:
- Provides medication reminders, assistance or administration
- Helps with the daily activities of living such as bathing, dressing. meal preparation, transportation
- Provides relief or respite to the family caregivers by assisting with routine home management issues such as housekeeping or laundry.
- Can provide live-in support and 24/7 Care
- Creates and maintains a safe and calm environment
- Provides brain fitness and stimulation activities
To schedule your No-Obligation in-home evaluation, or to learn more about home care for Alzheimer's and Dementia in the greater Miami area, please call our office at (305) 907-6887 or fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now