Supportive & Palliative Care Services
(719) 314 - 4868 - Direct Line
Our expert care team can assist you to best manage your medical condition and treatments so you have an improved healthcare experience and improved quality of life.
The Interim Healthcare Supportive & Palliative Care team often help in these specific areas of your care, depending on your needs and desires:
- Relieve symptoms including pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, and problems with sleep
- Help you manage challenging emotions such as feeling overwhelmed, depressed, and anxious, which often come with challenging illness.
- Enhance your physical, emotional, and spiritual strength & improve your energy and drive to live your life to the fullest.
- Increase you and your other care provider's ability to maximize your medical treatments.
- Empower you with better understanding of your condition and your choices for specific treatments...We'll help put you back in charge of your life.
At Interim Healthcare, we have developed a Physician driven model which includes Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Registered Nurses, and Spiritual Counselors. Our team meets weekly to discuss your care, taking into account what makes you special. We help you and your navigate tough decisions.
Our team of professionals offer over 50+ years of experience in the field of Supportive and Palliative Care with helpful answers to your toughest questions and concerns. We will be your trusted partners through some of life's greatest challenges, committed to helping you make the most of life.