Our role at Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs Hospice is to support our patients and families as they approach the end of their life. We will help them understand the choices open to them and work to support them in their decisions. We will provide personalized care, coordinating the services that will make them safe and comfortable. We encourage contact with friends and family that allow important things to be spoken, remembered and celebrated.
We offer the best in medical and nursing care, using state-of-the-art symptom management to control symptoms and promote comfort. We believe in improving the quality of life when quantity is limited. We respect patient decisions to forgo extraordinary measures meant only to prolong life. We provide physical, emotional and spiritual support to patients and those who love and care for them.
Hospice Christmas Service
Please join us for our recorded Christmas Eve service this year. Our chaplain team has made a nice Christmas Eve service for those of you who are unable to go to a church service. You can watch service at your own time. Please Click Here to start the sermon.
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director
- Hospice Aides for Personal Care
- Social Work and Pastoral Care
- Therapists and Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Education and Training for Caregivers
- Respite or Inpatient Care if needed – eligibility required
- Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention – eligibility required
- Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death
- Life expectancy of six months or less (if disease runs normal course)
- Physician certification of limited life expectancy
Our interdisciplinary hospice group is made up of professionals who address the medical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of the patient and loved ones.
Hospice Treats the Person, Not the Disease.
Find out more information about why we are supporting the Five Wishes Program.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now