Interim Healthcare on the Front Lines
Posted: 5/22/2020 11:28 AM by
Interim Healthcare is able to make a difference not only in homes, but on the front lines for essential businesses. We are now offering a temperature screening program to local essential businesses. These companies that are opening play such a vital role in our community and we are proud to assist them to keep their employees safe through this difficult time we are facing with COVID-19.
We are uniquely prepared because our office has an existing healthcare staffing footprint that is substantial, so we have access to a large number of active PCA, CNA, LPN, and RN employees.
About our Company:
- At a national level, Interim HealthCare is one of the largest healthcare staffing providers in America. At a local level, Interim HealthCare of Mooresville is a leading provider and has a strong reputation as a staffing partner to healthcare facilities and in homes to care for a wide range of needs.
- Every week, we support the staffing needs of Skilled Nursing facilities, School Systems, and Assisted Living Facilities with Nurses and Nursing Assistants.
- Our operation has the power and resources of a national provider, yet we are locally owned and operated.
COVID-19 Exposure Tracking:
- We track where every employee works and has worked (even through other employers). This is to protect our non-infected clients from cross-contamination by one of our assigned employees.
- Because of this process-driven approach, we have the unique ability to identify employees that have NOT worked in a COVID-19 positive environment in the past 14 days that would be assigned to your facility.
To learn more please contact 910-695-5898!