Our Home Care Mission
When Proving Home Health Care and Non-Medical Home Care Services we always adhere to our Core Values. Core values are the essential and enduring tenets of an organization. They provide guidance in developing strategic direction and creating a vision for the future. Our core values help differentiate us and serve as a framework for everything we say and do.
Interim HealthCare's Core Values:
- Integrity: We act openly and truthfully in all that we do and comply with laws and regulations.
- Compassion: We care about others' needs.
- Customer Focus: We value long-term relationships by being committed to listening, respecting and responding to our customers' needs.
- Innovation: We find solutions and are resourceful in meeting customers' needs.
- Financial Responsibility: We continue to grow and prosper to ensure long-term opportunities.
To learn more about our homecare mission in the Birmingham, AL metro area, or to schedule a no obligation in-home care evaluation, call our office at (205) 298-6605 or fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.