Medical Staffing | Greenville, SC & the Upstate
For medical staffing services, independant living facilites, nursing homes and other care facilities in Greenville, SC and throughout the Upstate know that they can turn to Interim HealthCare.
Interim offers medical staffing services that range from extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts. Our nurses and other health care professionals are fully trained with a variety of skill sets.
So whether you need an HHA to fill the gap in an ILF in Greenville, have an CNA out sick at a nursing home or need coverage anywhere in the upstate, you can rest assured that Interim can provide the healthcare staffing services you need.
Our medical staffing solutions can help you to:
- Provide clinical staff that they do not currently employ for projects and services
- Cover for vacations and holidays
- Fill the gap for last minute call-offs
All staff are properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. Interim assumes all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.
- Meet a short term staffing need or cover for an extended leave of absence
- Meet staffing needs during census peaks
- Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out