Treatment for MS aims to slow the progression of the disease and control symptoms so patients can maintain a high quality of life. In addition to prescription medications, certain therapies and lifestyle changes can improve a patient's condition.
Home Care Support for People With MS
Interim HealthCare has extensive experience in helping individuals and their families live with MS. Trained professionals can customize a program that:
1. Provides medication reminders, assistance and administration
2. Helps with the activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing
3. Provides relief to the individual’s caregivers by assisting with routine home management
issues such as housekeeping or laundry.
4. Promotes mobility through physical therapy
5. Enhances independence with activities of daily living through occupational therapy
6. Maintains effective speech and swallowing through speech language pathology treatments
7. Attends to problems of elimination, such as catheter management, bowel management
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now