463 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill, FL 34609
Send us your questions about home care or a specific request. We’re here to help.
There’s no place like home. Which is why we’re here. If you’re considering home healthcare services, you’re not alone. It’s estimated that more than nine million Americans will utilize home healthcare annually. That number will only increase with the aging of the baby boomer generation.
In addition to finding the right home health company for your patient or family, it is important to share our broad experiences with payment sources available through Interim HealthCare of West Central Florida.
1. Commercial Group Insurance
2. Long Term Care Insurance Policies
3. Worker’s Compensation Insurance
4. Veteran’s Administration (VA-Federal Government)
5. Selected Government Contract (State and County)
6. Medicaid Waiver Programs (State of Florida)
7. And PRIVATE PAY for clients who are not eligible for any of the above or wish to arrange for
more services beyond those authorized by the above sources.
NOTE: Interim HealthCare of West Central Florida does NOT offer Medicare (Federal Government)
reimbursed home healthcare services.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now
Signup to receive your Interim HealthCare E-Newsletter