Home Health Care
At Interim HealthCare of Seneca, we provide a wide range of home health services.
Home Health Services in Pennsylvania are typically less expensive and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility. According to national surveys, it’s what most people say they would choose if they needed additional help. Wouldn’t you?
Whether in need of Nursing, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care, Physical Therapy or other in-home care, our clients can remain in the comfort of their home while they are recovering from a hospital stay or injury.
Through our trained health care professionals, Interim HealthCare provides a variety of home health services to those who wish to live independently in Venango, Forest or Clarion County. We work directly with you, your family and often a team of other health care professionals to make sure your needs are met.
Home Health Services Include:
Interim HealthCare has been in business around the nation since 1966 and is trusted by physicians across the country as a highly respected leader of elder home care services, we bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the community. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Chronic Disease Management for patients living with CHF, COPD, CAD & Diabetes
- Infusion Therapy
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Specialized treatment for those with Dementia / Alzheimers
- In-home Nursing
- Health Assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- A High Risk Team dedicated to reducing ER visits & Hospital re-admissions
- Ostomy/colostomy management
- IV management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
Fill out the "Need Help at Home?" form on this page for more information about home health services in the Seneca, PA area. We will contact you soon, or give us a call at
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now
For more information, follow these links