Home Healthcare in Northern California
At Interim HealthCare of Northern California we provide a wide range of in-home healthcare services.
According to national surveys, it’s what most people say they would choose if they needed additional help. Wouldn’t you?
Skilled In-Home Healthcare in California is typically less expensive and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility.
Whether in need of Nursing, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care, Physical Therapy or other in-home care, our clients can remain in the comfort of their home while they are recovering from a hospital stay or injury.
Through our trained health care professionals, Interim HealthCare provides a variety of in-home healthcare services to those who wish to live independently in Redding and anywhere in Shasta or Tehama County. We work directly with you, your family and often a team of other health care professionals to make sure your needs are met.
Home Healthcare Services Include...
Interim HealthCare has been in business in Northern California Since 1994 and around the nation since 1966. We are trusted by physicians across the country as a highly respected leader of elder home care services, we bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the community. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Chronic Disease Management for patients living with CHF, COPD, CAD & Diabetes
- Infusion Therapy
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy - specialized treatment for those with Dementia / Alzheimers
- In-home Nursing
- Health Assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- A High Risk Team dedicated to reducing ER visits & Hospital re-admissions
- Ostomy/colostomy management
- IV management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
To request information about skilled home healthcare services in and around Redding, or to schedule a no obligation in-home care evaluation, call our office at (530) 221-1212 or fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now
For more information, follow these links