Interim HealthCare has been a leader in home healthcare services in the Capital District for over 45 years. Our experienced Registered Nurses are available to assist you, or a loved one, in a variety of ways!
- In Home Assessment
- Transitions of Care
- Medication Management Solutions
- Health Coaching
- Care Advocacy
- Care Management
- Assessment of Needs
- Goal Setting
- Care Planning
Let our wise nursing staff help to shed light on problems and provide solutions with understanding and compassion for your situation!
Many people feel overwhelmed by the number of choices and tasks required to manage their own health, or that of a loved one. Let Interim Insight, a private Care Management Service help!
Our Registered Nurse Care Managers have years of experience coordinating the health care needs of our homecare patients. They work with all area physicians and have a wealth of knowledge about the resources available in our region. They can help you to determine your needs through a comprehensive in-home assessment. Through mutual care planning and goal setting, they will set you on the path to peace of mind.
- Chronic illness management
- Diet and exercise
- Targeted goal setting
- Specific monitoring and management tools
- Progress tracking
- Our nurses can be your eyes and ears in the health care system.
- Helping to monitor care Communicating with distant family Providing input into the plan of care Advocating with facilities.
- Talking to insurance companies Assisting to create a discharge plan
- All to give you renewed peace of mind.
Problems with medications are a leading cause for hospital admission. Perhaps the medications are not clearly understood by the patient. Maybe they are being taken incorrectly, or being forgotten altogether. Our nurse will provide individualized medication management, including:
- Obtaining/maintaining doctor’s orders
- Filling medication trays or machines
- Devising reminder systems
- Obtaining refills
- Instructing the patient or caregiver for understanding and success.
It is crucial that excellent communication take place before, during, and after a hospitalization or other transition of care. Our nurses will:
- Communicate with all parties: hospital, rehab, doctors, family, etc.
- Verify medication lists
- Provide support and teaching to meet the challenges of care
- Arrange follow-up appointments with your doctor
- Phone weekly to make sure things are going well ...and much more!
To schedule your No-Obligation in-home evaluation, or to learn more about skilled home healthcare services available in Albany and the Capital Region of NY, call our office at (518) 452-3655 or fill out the simple form on this page and we will contact you soon.
Our Medication Management Program is designed to assess, organize, and oversee the dispensing of medication. Keeping up with current medications, changing prescriptions from physicians, and refills can sometimes be challenging, but we’re here to help manage it all.