The role of the Interim Hospice team is to provide care and services that support our patients and their families as they encounter struggles in their health
We help patients and families understand the choices they have in care, and which of our services would work best for their specific scenario.
The Interim Hospice Care Program provides individual personalized care, coordinating the services that will make patient and family safe and comfortable. Our ultimate goal is to help each individual improve their quality of life through dedicated efforts ensuring care and compassion for our patient and their families.
Interim Hospice Services may include...
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director
- Hospice Aides for Personal Care
- Medical Social Work and Pastoral Care
- Therapists and Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Education & Training for Caregivers
- Respite or Inpatient Care if needed-
- Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention - eligibility required
- Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now