Home Health Care
Interim HealthCare can provide a level of in-home nursing care provided by Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs). If you get services from an LPN, your care will be supervised by a RN. Home health nurses provide direct care and teach you and your family caregivers about your care. They also manage, observe, and evaluate your care. Any service that could be done safely by a non-medical person (or by yourself) without the supervision of a nurse, is not considered skilled nursing care.
In-home nursing care services can include:
- Health Assessments including blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs, glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- Ostomy/colostomy teaching and management
- IV management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
Trusted by physicians across the country as a highly respected leader of home care services, we bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the community. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.
If you or your loved one needs home care assistance, please contact us for more information.
At Interim HealthCare, we know what to look for when it comes to whether a loved one can remain safe and independent in their own home. This simple and free quiz can help guide you when making that important decision.
Take The Quiz Now