Living with hope.
Our role at Interim HealthCare Hospice is to support our patients and families as they approach the end of their lives. We will help them understand the choices available to them and work to support them in their decisions. We will provide personalized care, coordinating the services that will make them safe and comfortable. We encourage contact with friends and family that allow important things to be spoken, remembered and celebrated. Our focus will be to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our clients and those who love and care for them.
Hospice Treats the Person, Not the Disease
Our interdisciplinary hospice group is made up of professionals who address the medical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of the patient and loved ones.
We offer the best in medical and nursing care, using state-of-the-art symptom management to control symptoms and promote comfort. We believe in improving the quality of life when quantity is limited. We respect patient decisions to forgo extraordinary measures meant only to prolong life. We provide physical, emotional and spiritual support to patients and those who love and care for them.
- Life expectancy of six months or less (if disease runs normal course)
- Physician certification of limited life expectancy
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director
- Hospice Aides for Personal Care
- Social Work and Pastoral Care
- Therapists and Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
This service is available in
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Education and Training for Caregivers
- Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Respite or Inpatient Care if needed — eligibility required
- Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention — eligibility required
- Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death
| Fort Worth
| New Braunfels
| San Angelo
| San Antonio